Monday, March 8, 2010

30 Weeks!

So, I made it to the thirties!!! I am excited that the time in which we will meet our new addition is coming closer! Today as I turned 30 weeks the baby's kicks are starting to get VERY FIERCE! Seriously, it is like an earthquake in there. The baby is turning summersaults, using me as a punching bag, and I did have the first sighting of hiccups! This is a truly amazing ride that my body is on. Sometimes I look down when the baby is kicking and I seriously think that it could poke out of my skin! I am so anxious for our little sweetie to be here! Take a look at the belly growth!

5 comments:

  1. you are truly the CUTEST!!!!! Baby is a great look for you! Love ya friend. I will continue to pray for you and little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "BABIES"!!! I thought you told me it wasn't twins :-) Now your just confusing me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOPS! Sorry Suzanne, typo! I did not mean to write babies, I meant baby's. And to think that I teach this kind of stuff to my students!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA :-) I was just giving you a hard time b/c of our "twin talk" from your previous post. You look great, by the way! Enjoy all those kicks! It's funny, when that little one comes out you will watch him/her and think "that's what you were doing in there!"

    ReplyDelete