Tuesday, June 22, 2010

6 Weeks Old!

Levi is 6 Weeks old! I can't believe how much he has changed! He is chubby and soooo adorable! (Of course I am a little bias!) I know that I haven't even updated since he was born, so I will give you some of his newborn pics, taken by my amazing sister Catherine, and some from this past weekend.

The Newborn Pics
As I said, my sister is an amazing professional photographer. To view her other work, go to www.catherinegikas.com. You can book her to do your next family photos! Trust me, it is way worth it!!!

And Levi at 6 weeks!
Isn't he just the sweetest!

1 comment:

  1. ummm, that's all we get? i need to see more of that sweet face! i know how hard it is to find time for this kind of thing, so i'm kind of kidding, but please give us more soon!

    ReplyDelete