Thursday, November 11, 2010

6 Months and Crawling!

Today is a BIG day! Levi turns 6 months today!!! I can't believe how fast this is all going by. I mean, in a way it feels like I have been a mom forever, but in others, I can't believe how big and strong and fun Levi is! Here is a cute pic of him just the other day in one of his new favorite toys, the laundry basket!
He has been starting to sit up so well lately and when he sits in this, he doesn't fall over! He loves it and I like it because I don't have to sit right behind him. And now is the video that I am so happy I was able to capture! Levi started doing the army crawl! He has been on the verge of crawling for the past few weeks now and today he finally figured it out. He's not going very far or fast but I'm OK with that. I don't think I am ready for this cutey to REALLY be crawling yet. I want him to stay small!! And I need to baby proof the house before he really gets going. Here is my sweety!

2 comments:

  1. Eliza is doing the exact same thing...so cute! I'm so not ready for her to be mobile though. I love the stage where you can put them somewhere and you know they'll be there when you get back. Levi is such a cutie! I forgot how much your voice sounds like Lea's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness he is so big!! did you take these with your new camera? :)

    ReplyDelete