Sunday, December 26, 2010

Levi's First Christmas!

I didn't really have high expectations for Levi with Christmas this year. I thought that he wouldn't really show much emotion to get presents. Boy was I wrong! He never ceases to amaze me! He was all full of smiles, not only for the paper, but for what was under the paper. It was fun to watch! Here are a couple videos of him opening his two big presents, one from each set of grandparents. Thanks Mimi & Papa, and Grammy & Grandpa!


After presents, we ventured outside for Levi's first official play time in the show. He didn't really have too much to say about it... I know that later on he will love it though!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! all of those were so adorable, he is so happy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Deeann. He is such a happy baby. And so cute!!! I like Kent and Brandon's comments in the background.
    I was surprised at how he kept touching the snow. He doesn't even make it look cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "you are doing it all by yourself!" This is actually what Brandon said to me the first time I rode my bike...and yes the videos are adorable.

    ReplyDelete