Wednesday, March 30, 2011

OKC!

We just went down to visit Oklahoma City and had a great time all around. It was fun to see my family, but most of all, fun to get to see Levi interact with his cousins! I have known for a while now that Levi loves to play with friends, but it was REALLY evident this trip! :) Levi and Nile were pretty much inseparable and it was adorable. I put together a video of some of the highlights of their time together. (If you think it is long, you should see how much footage I did NOT put in there! Haha!) We did do some other things during the trip, but that is for another post. I want to focus on the "cousin cuteness!"

2 comments:

  1. Haha...I love the end. Nile looks so out of it when he's sitting in Brandon's lap. What's with the big old bruise on Levi's head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi has had many bumps and bruises recently because he is so mobile lately. He is starting to try to walk and getting really fast at crawling. The effect of this cause... LOTS of bruises that look really bad! :) But he usually only cries for a second.

    ReplyDelete