Thursday, October 20, 2011

Catch-up Time!

So I have been terribly bad about updating the blog. Sorry! I have gotten a couple requests lately to do some updating so I am going to try to do better. Levi is growing and changing so much. He really is turning into a little boy instead of a baby. Kinda sad, but fun as well. There are definitely nice things about him getting so big. He plays by himself pretty well now, at 17 months, and if it has been a few minutes since he has seen me, he runs up and gives me a huge hug! :) I like that!

He is really into giving real kisses. He even makes the kissing sound and everything! He is a very affectionate and loving boy. Levi even tries to give Grammy and Grandpa and Ashley kisses over the video chat! HAHA!

This is his kissy face!

Levi is now talking up a storm. Mostly still gibberish but he also says quite a few words pretty clearly. I feel like he is a little advanced in his speech but maybe not. Here is a list of the words that he says: dog, dada, mama, papa, shoes, park, watch, out, bye-bye, ummmm, night-night, ball, bird, meow, rooooaaarr!, ow, wow!, walk, Ira, Nile, hi, water, "It's a dog". I think that that is about it but he is learning new words everyday. He is very into repeating things that you say, so if you are ever around him, watch what comes out of your mouth! Don't say the word p-a-r-k unless you are willing to go! Haha!


Brandon is such a fun Daddy and loves playing with Levi. Levi just adores Daddy and he shows it too! Anytime the door opens during the day, and I say "Who's here Levi?" He drops whatever he is holding or doing and runs to the door because he knows that it is his daddy. He gives him a huge hug and smile. It's sweet!

Another thing that shows that Brandon is an awesome daddy is how much Levi loves playing with him. Levi is really into balls and throwing and catching them. We have two footballs, yea that's right, two. Haha! Anyways, Brandon started doing the infamous, "Down, Set, Hut!" with the football in his low voice. They play this a lot that now, whenever Levi picks up the football he says any three syllables of his choosing in the deepest voice he can make! With the pauses and everything! It is sooo funny! I can't believe that he is so smart and picked this up! I want to try to get this on video!

We love our sweet little boy and who he is growing up to be!

2 comments:

  1. that middle picture looks so much like Brandon!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?? I think he looks more like me. It's funny, our fam thinks he looks like Brandon, and Brandon's fam think he looks like me! Ha!

    ReplyDelete