Friday, February 26, 2010

28 Weeks!

Hello there! I am hoping to keep you guys updated from week to week, especially until the baby gets here! I am currently 28 weeks and 4 days. I just went to the Dr. yesterday and she said that everything looks good! I am so blessed and thankful that I do not have one of those super eventful pregnancies, if you know what I mean. Everything seems to be going routinely and smoothly! I am praying that that continues to be the case! Anyhow, here are the pics of me this week! I have had several requests to take my pictures with something other than my computer because you all think the angle is bad. It is always so hard because I never think to do it when Brandon is here, so I am always by myself. Let me know what you think of these and maybe you won't think that I look SOOOO huge as some of you have suggested! ;) Now I am warning you, I did not make myself pretty for these, so just look at my belly, that is the whole point of the pictures anyways!



2 comments:

  1. great pics!! i especially love the last two!! :)
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great! Can't wait to meet the little one when he/she arrives!

    ReplyDelete