Monday, February 15, 2010

The Adventure Begins...

Well, I am finally here to start blogging and reporting about our family activities! With the arrival of our new little one about 10 weeks away, I thought that it would be a good time to start! Most of you know that my free time will become less and less frequent in the coming months! So... here I am. My pregnancy has been relatively uneventful thus far, which I am very thankful for. Everything is going pretty good and I am still feeling good, not too uncomfortable yet. The hardest part is finding a comfortable position to sleep in. It's a shame that even the few months before your baby is here you can't get a good nights sleep. Well, here are the cute pics of our little bundle at 21 weeks.
We don't know the sex, but I have mixed feelings. Somedays I think that it is a girl, but mostly a boy, just the way that I am carrying it. Here is what I look like at 27 weeks!

8 comments:

  1. This post made me cry. I can't believe you are going to have a baby! You are going to be the greatest mom ever. I miss you and wish I could hug that belly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good that your starting this before the little one arrives. I wish I had done so! At least it would of given me something to do while in the hospital. You look great, however I can't help but notice how big your bump is. I think I was that big at 37 weeks! Maybe it's just the picture....but are you sure there's just one in there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww tally! you look adorable :) and it looks like it is ALL BABY!! I cant wait to find a plane ticket that isnt too expensive so i can come and hug you and hold baby! your going to be such a sweet momma...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I love your blog!!
    Are you going to make it private eventually??
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all and Suz, yes there is just one. Haha! Maybe I will try to take a pic more straight on. my baby is just sticking really far out though, not very wide.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh that sounds like a boy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!!!! I am so happy for you! You WILL be the best mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad you will be blogging---I love keeping up with you,Lea,and Suzanne this way!I am excited about the surprise of the sex of baby Atkinson---just the way I did it---I think it makes the birth even more special! You look great!

    ReplyDelete