Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Sleeper Returns!!

I am happy to say that my happy camper has returned! I got an overwhelming same response from all my friends who are moms on how to help Levi get back to being a good sleeper. "A little crying never hurt anybody." I will say that I wholeheartedly concur! That and a good strict schedule has helped my little boy get back to sleeping through the night, and taking longer naps, in just a few days! Now it wasn't without some tears and some consoling, and some frustrating moments of "Should I go in there?" from the husband and I, but I am glad to say the Levi is just happy as can be and telling us all about it!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that your happy boy has returned :) I love the videos, he makes such sweet sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! I love his sounds!

    ReplyDelete