Monday, January 31, 2011

Birthdays! I LOVE birthdays!

January is our big month of birthdays. Brandon and I both have our birthday's this month. Brandon surprised me by making fondue and giving me tickets to go see Les Miserables! (pronunciation is still out for debate! Haha!) We are going in February and I am very excited! Levi won't be going with us though, but it should be a fun date! :) Brandon also made me a cookie cake to celebrate! It was very yummy!
Then for Brandon's bday I surprised him early with Bulls tickets! Brandon loves the Bulls and I love the Mavs and it just so happened that they were playing each other the week before Brandon's birthday. This is what he found when he came home from work when I surprised him with the tickets!
We had a great time at the Bulls game, even though the Bulls won. :( It was a close game and I know that the Mavs will get 'em next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment