Monday, January 31, 2011

So they say there is a blizard coming...

It is forcasted that this week, Chicago will be hit with a HUGE snow storm. I went to the store today for my regular bi-monthly shopping trip, and the store was crazy! There were tons or people and the shelves were bare. I can only assume people are stocking up because they are afraid that they won't be able to get out for a few days. ANYWAYS, there is a cuter reason for this post. I wanted to show you all that Levi is ready to "Hibernate" through the storm!
Hopefully Brandon and I can stay as warm as Levi through the storm... if it actually comes! ;) I am thankful that I don't have to hope to get a snow day off work when there is a storm predicted! Everyday is a snow day!

2 comments:

  1. do you seriously only go to the grocery store twice a month? how does that work with produce?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do two big trips a month. I write everything out before I go to make sure that I don't forget something. I plan all my meals out before hand. I use the fresh produce first and then I do get some frozen veggies and such, but everything usually lasts us. I don't really have a problem with things going bad. I started doing it because I was making too many small trips and was going way over on my budget. It has really helped. Of course if I need to go for something else, I do, but I try not to! :)

    ReplyDelete