Saturday, April 2, 2011

"I can't talk to you right now Mom, I'm on the move!"

Sometimes I can't even handle it. When I look at Levi, or even just think about him, I become overwhelmed with love and adoration, for him and our God. I just can't even begin to conceive how God loves his people so much that he would let us share in raising up another human being. To get to experience what it is like to love a child more than you could ever begin to put into words. To feel emotions of every kind throughout each day, happiness, joy, frustrations, fear... Levi is getting to so many new stages so quickly! At 10 1/2 months he is almost a professional crawler, walking around with help, standing on his own, getting into things (see pictures below)
He really is just the happiest little boy I know (although some might consider him and Nile to be VERY close to a tie in that contest). I love to hear him laugh and watch him explore new things. I seriously wake up each day and wonder what new thing Levi will do or discover that day.
He is changing so much. I don't like to discuss his sleeping because frankly, whenever I do, it seems to change. But lets just say he is changing his schedule and he is more happy and I am MORE happy! :)
Levi is so talkative and social, I love watching him interact with others. He is very loving and snuggley, which is one of my most favorite things.
Mommy is still his favorite, but Daddy is quickly gaining in favor, which is fun to watch. Brandon enjoys playing ball with Levi and is looking forward to him being able to throw a frisbee. I told him this will be a while, but he still likes to dream! :)
He recently discovered his tongue and likes to play with it. He is being a very good eater and will eat most vegtables, if he can feed them to himself! He also recently likes to help Mommy with making her jewelry and hold her beads for her. He is such a little helper!
I just really can't get enough of this boy! I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment