Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Park! :)

This picture explains itself, Levi loved visiting the park! It has gotten warm this weekend so we were literally outside ALL DAY yesterday. (Levi even got a little sunkissed because Mommy forgot that you have to think about sunscreen with a little pale body like Levi's. Oopps!)

I have been saying it for a while now but, it is confirmed that Levi is such a social butterfly. He loved being there to be with all the other kids. He didn't care that he was the smallest thing by far. He would just talk and talk anytime any other kid came close to us. And by talk I mean scream at them! Haha! He would literally just give it all he had and let his voice be heard. It was really cute and funny! None of the kids really paid too much attention other than a couple weird looks like, "Why are you screaming at me?" :)

It was literally all smiles at all times while we were there, except the one time he got his little finger caught in the grate of the play area.
I would say that the slide was his favorite thing there. But we didn't swing and in the past that has usually been the favorite. This park was so awesome though. Let's just say, whenever it is warm, we will probably be taking a walk to this park.

This one little boy did sort-of "play" with us.
And by play I mean, shoot at me with his pretend stick gun. I told him that I was going to "shoot" him with my camera if he kept doing it, so I did! :) He was cute and even though I don't know how I feel about Levi playing shooting and killing games, I did not feel it was my place to tell this little kid that I didn't think that it was appropriate, his dad was watching him the whole time. So I played along. I guess we will just cross that bridge when/if it comes. He was a cutie though. Reminds me of what our little friend Elias would have looked like when he was a little younger, I think that he is 7 or 8 now.

All in all, we all enjoyed the park! I love my happy, little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment