Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Beach! :D

Earlier this month we got the opportunity to go with my family to the beach in Florida! Well, Levi and I did. Brandon had to stay home because of work. :( I did feel bad most of the time that Bran had to miss it because it was Levi's first time really encountering the beach and everything with it! He LOVED everything about it! The sand, the water, his cousins. I wasn't really sure if he would like the water because he doesn't usually like things splashing up on him. But he did like it! He loved everything about the sand. He would just want to roll around in it and hold it and throw it. He was basically in heaven to a 1 1/2 year old! :) I have a couple of really cute videos of our time. I hope you enjoy watching them! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment