Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's Christmas Time!

I have always liked Christmas, but this year I fell IN LOVE with this time of year! :) All because of our sweet little Levi! Doing all the Christmas festivities is so much more fun once you have a baby! Seeing his face light up and hearing his expressions when we pull out the different decorations and such was soooo much fun! We started the night with going to get our tree. We just went to Lowe's this year, instead of going to a tree lot like Brandon did growing up, because we wanted to get a nice, cheap tree. We found a great one! :) Then once the tree was up and placed and we had reconfigured our den, Brandon started to put the lights on while I made some hot chocolate from scratch! It was very yummy!
I was able to get some great video of him during our decorating time. They are kinda on the longer side, but I just loved watching him. I can see now why Brandon's family had lots of traditions around Christmas decorating because it is really fun. I know that I will always want to do these things every year now too!





Here is a pic of the final product. Not great quality because it is with my phone and during the day, but you can get the idea! :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment