Sunday, June 24, 2012

31 Weeks!

I just can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going.  I mean, I kind of can, but I'm just sayin'. :)  Things are a lot busier while you are trying to keep a two-year-old occupied.  I have been spending most of my time playing with Levi, running errands, and eating.  Ha! Nothing really too exciting to report with the pregnancy, which is a good thing.  I would rather not have "eventful" things happen until the "big event".  We are taking a Hypnobirthing class coming up in July and we are looking forward to it.  Hoping to gain some knowledge on how to relax during labor. :)  I did get an ultrasound last week and here are some shots from that!   I think that they are pretty hard to tell what they are, but the tech labeled them for you. :) So this is baby at 30 weeks.







STATS:

How far along: 31 Weeks, 2 days


How big is baby: Last week at the ultra sound he weigh 3 lbs, 9 oz.  That was one week ahead of average which the dr. said didn't mean he was going to come early, just big! Ha!

Sleep: Waking up frequently to turn over and get comfortable

Best moment of the week: Seeing the baby again on the sonogram.

Food cravings : Still just sweets!

Food aversions: non really

Symptoms: none!

Movement: This dude is right on top so I literally feel EVERY LITTLE MOVEMENT.  It's nice to know he is doing good, but sometimes it is just plain uncomfortable :)

Gender: BOY!

What I’m looking forward to:  Decorating his room!

What I miss: Nothing.

Next appt: June 28th

Here is a picture of me and baby at 31 weeks (and Levi makes the picture a lot cuter!):


Levi is trying to show you the baby :)



1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear you guys are doing Hypnobirthing! You'll have to let me know what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete